AC Company in Spring Hill FL
Professional, Reliable & Affordable AC Repair Company serving Spring Hill and the surrounding areas.
- 30+ Years Experience
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Residential & Commercial
- Licensed & Insured
- Locally Owned & Operated
Air conditioning Spring Hill
Air conditioning is a must have part of daily life in Spring Hill, FL. The minute your air conditioner stops working, the Florida heat immediately begins to take its toll on you and your family. If your air conditioner breaks down, there’s no need to sweat it out. Call our Spring Hill Air Conditioning Pros at 352-600-4443, and we’ll set up an appointment to have one of our professional air conditioning repair technicians at your home promptly!
Our Spring Hill air conditioning experts have been serving the Spring Hill FL area with residential and commercial air conditioning services since 1987. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, specializing in ac repairs and maintenance of all AC unit makes and models. We understand the importance of honest and professional air conditioning service, especially in the hot Florida summers.
We specialize in providing honest and affordable AC repair services to Spring Hill FL home and business owners. Our air conditioning technicians pay attention to every detail when repairing your AC unit to ensure you get the highest quality ac service at the most affordable price. We handle all types of ac repairs.
We specialize in repairing and installing all air conditioning makes and models including Carrier air conditioners, as well as offering maintenance services. Our extensive knowledge and experience provides you with the guarantee that we get the job done right the first time.
When you come home after a long hot day, the last thing you want is to be greeted with a blast of warm air when you open your front door on a hot Florida day. As the cooling experts Spring Hill, FL home and business owners have come to trust, we will always come to the rescue. If your AC is blowing warm air and needs servicing, or your swamp cooler needs to be replaced, trust the AC repair and installation experts in Spring Hill to repair your ac problem. Is your AC unit frozen over? No problem, we can fix it fast. Is your ac not blowing cold air? No problem, we can fix it for you. Has your AC unit started making strange or loud noises? No problem, we got you.
Our AC service technicians are professional and courteous and will treat your home and family with as if it were their own. We will arrive on time and we will provide you with a thorough explanation of your options. We will never start any work until you give us the okay to start repairing your air conditioner.
We are confident we can provide all of your air conditioning service needs. Whether you need are searching for home ac service near me, ac repair companies near me, ac repairs Spring Hill, FL, ac maintenance or a new ac installation, we’ve got your covered. If you have been searching for ac repair company near me, you are in the right spot. For more information on our air conditioning services, please contact us at 352-600-4443, or fill out our convenient contact form. We will gladly discuss your current air conditioning needs, and schedule a time for one of our professional technicians to provide you with an estimate.
AC Repairs Spring Hill FL
Air Conditioning repair is one of those things that just can’t wait, when your ac is broken and you need it repaired call our cooling and heating company today. Whether it’s your home air conditioner or a commercial air conditioning system that’s quit working on you, we are trained to handle it. Your ac doesn’t stand a chance against our air conditioning company in Spring Hill, we repair all makes, and all models, we’ll get your AC working again.
We care about comfort control! Your ability to control your comfort is dependent upon reliable air conditioning for your home or commercial property. At Spring Hill Air Conditioning we are fully committed to offering the best Spring Hill ac repair and replacement services to our community. Our promise is that you will be treated professionally, courteously and with the utmost respect, and we will get it done right the first time.
With the temperature in Spring Hill on the rise your air conditioning system craves routine maintenance. We say craves because without an ac tune-up your air conditioner won’t be able to meet the demands that the heat & humidity of summer in Spring Hill will put on your ac system. If your ac unit isn’t properly tuned-up you may experience higher than usual electric bills and leave yourself open to major ac repair bills. Why do that when we can do an ac tune-up for you, and prevent theses unnecessary expenses down the road?
We don’t just repair air conditioners; we create comfortable homes. When you call our Spring Hill Air Conditioning company, our comfort specialist will listen to your family’s needs to find a cooling system that best fits your family and your budget.
- We Service & Repair All Makes & Models
- Air Conditioner Not Cooling
- House Not Cold Enough
- AC Not Blowing Cold Air
- Thermostat Broken
- Freon Leaks
- Duct Leaks
- Electric Bills Too High
- Noisy Equipment
- Wrong Size Air Conditioning Unit
- Insufficient Air Flow
- Incorrect Refrigerant Charge
- Uneven Cooling
- Air Conditioner Freezing Up
AIR CONDITIONING HISTORY
Air conditioning. Our best friend and our worst enemy. The year was 1902, a 25-year-old New York engineer named Willis Carrier invented modern air conditioning and our lives have never been the same since. Did you know that the term Summer Blockbuster is actually a result of air conditioning being introduced to the public over the Memorial Day weekend in 1925? That’s when air conditioning made is public debut at the Rivoli Theater in Times Square. People filed into air-conditioned movie theaters on hot summer days giving rise to the term summer blockbuster.
Ever since it’s invention, we’ve had a love-hate relationship with Air Conditioning. We love it when it works, but man, oh man, do we hate it when it breaks down! Air Conditioning repair or replacement is not fun. Regular service and maintenance of your air condition can help to extend the life of your air conditioner.
We are confident we can provide all of your air conditioning service needs. We know you have a choice on which ac company you chose so, whether you need repairs or service, our staff has got you covered. For more details on our residential or commercial air conditioning services, please contact us at 352-600-4443. We will gladly discuss your current air conditioning needs, and schedule a time for one of our professional technicians to provide you with an estimate.
Or, if you’d like, you can also fill out the easy, no-obligation form on this page and one of our professional, yet friendly staff members will be in touch immediately with more details on our services.
Residential AC in Spring Hill
If you’re building a new home or replacing your old system with a new, more efficient air conditioning system for your current home, Spring Hill Air Conditioning service offers systems that have the capacity, efficiency and price that will fit your budget perfectly. Our systems include cooling, heating, comfort controls and accessories. Our technicians will assist you in selecting the perfect system for your home. We will gather detailed information to deliver maximum cooling at a minimum energy cost.
Our Spring Hill Air Conditioning specialists will take the steps necessary to ensure the installation process is quick yet as efficient as possible. We can typically complete the process in one day. Once the installation is complete, we thoroughly inspect your new system to make sure everything is running efficiently and to your satisfaction. You can rest assured that we go to every length to make sure we leave no trace of our presence in your home – except cool air.
Commercial HVAC Spring Hill FL
Our Spring Hill Air Conditioning business is a full service commercial HVAC company located in Spring Hill, Florida. No matter what your cooling needs are from design-build to top notch installation, maintenance, or repair,
we offer a variety of commercial HVAC services for businesses and commercial buildings of all sizes. A broken air conditioner can mean uncomfortable and potentially unsafe working conditions for employees, clients, and guests of all ages. We service a wide variety of commercial properties, including:
- Industrial Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Retail stores
- Municipal & Public Buildings
- Apartment & Condo Complexes
- Shopping Centers
- And more!
What Our Clients Are Saying
“The best ac repair company that I have ever called. I should say the best ac technician I have ever met. I called another local ac company and they said the coils were dirty and that it would be almost $800 to clean them so I called Spring Hill Air Conditioning for a second optinion.Turns out the coils weren’t dirty, he took a picture on his phone to show me that the coils were clean. He saved me a ton of money and fixed the issue which turned out to be only a minor repair. I highly recommend this HONEST air condtitioning repair company!”
– Marianne Morris
“They always take the time to explain everything to me about the repair job. They actually talk to me in language I can understand, not like some other ac repair people that talk in technical terms and I have no idea what they are saying. I appreciated the professionalism, honesty and the detailed work. I will continue to use them for my air conditioner repair.”
“If anyone is looking for a reliable ac repair service this is the company to go to in Spring Hill. Honest & Excellent!”
Why is my air conditioner blowing out warm air?
You definitely shouldn’t be feeling warm air coming from your vents, it obviously means somethings not working right, but you didn’t need an ac expert to tell you that!
If your ac is blowing warm air, it’s typically due to 1 of these 5 common AC issues:
- Your air filter is dirty
- Thermostat setting is set to “ON” instead of “AUTO”
- Faulty fan motor
- Low refrigerant levels (due to an ac leak)
- Broken compressor
You can fix the first 2 common ac problems yourself, the rest however, will require the help of an air conditioning professional.
How often should I change my air conditioners air filter?
Air filters should typically be changed every 1 to 3 months, depending on factors like the type of filter you have, the level of usage, and the presence of pets or allergens in your home. Regular filter changes help maintain optimal air quality and prevent strain on your AC system.
Why is my AC system making strange noises?
Unusual noises such as rattling, buzzing, or grinding sounds could indicate various problems. Loose components, worn-out belts, a damaged fan motor, or debris in the unit are common culprits. Ignoring these noises may lead to further damage, so it’s advisable to have a professional technician inspect and repair your AC system.
My AC unit seems to be leaking water. Is this normal?
While a small amount of condensation around your AC unit is normal, excessive water leakage is not. It could be due to a clogged condensate drain line, a frozen evaporator coil, or improper installation. Ignoring this issue might lead to water damage and mold growth. Contact a professional to assess and fix the problem.
Can I perform AC repairs myself, or should I hire a professional?
While there are some basic maintenance tasks you can perform, such as cleaning the air filter and clearing debris around the outdoor unit, most AC repairs require technical knowledge and specialized tools. Attempting complex repairs without proper expertise can worsen the problem and even pose safety risks. It’s generally recommended to hire a certified AC technician for repairs to ensure the job is done correctly and safely.
Is it Time to Replace My Air Conditioner?
One of the toughest things you’ll have to decide on is, When is it time for a new air Conditioner? Even though a new air conditioner can be a big investment, the costs of continuing to run and repair an inefficient, old ac unit can add up quickly. How will you know when it’s time to replace your air conditioner? There are six common signs listed below to help you make a tough decision a little easier.
- Is your Air conditioner over 10 years old? You can typically expect a well-maintained air conditioner to last between 10 – 15 years. if you’re starting to need expensive repairs and your air conditioner is over 10 years old, often times it makes more sense to replace your ac. One of the main reasons is the advancements in efficiency in air conditioners in over the last decade.
- If your air conditioner has a low SEER rating, it is considered inefficient by today’s standards. Your older air conditioner can be costing you a lot of money to operate it. Newly manufactured air conditioners are required to have a SEER rating of at least 13. If your air conditioning units SEER rating is below 13, your energy costs will be greatly reduced by replacing your old ac with a newer more energy efficient air conditioner.
- Expensive ac repairs. Whenever you’re facing expensive repairs, you’ll want to compare the cost of the ac repair against the cost of a new ac unit. In our experience, it makes better financial sense to replace your ac if the cost of the repair would cover a large portion of the cost of a new air conditioning system. Especially if your air conditioner has been showing other signs on our list.
- Is your ac breaking down frequently? Are you calling for repair service every month because of an ac leak, a problem with the evaporator coil or a new problem with your ac unit? Repair costs can add up really quickly. Save yourself the trouble by investing in a new ac unit.
- Does your current air conditioner use R 22 Freon? Did you know that the federal government is phasing out the use of Freon?It is being phased out in order to conserve energy nationwide. The result is that the cost of Freon is steadily rising. If your current air conditioner requires Freon, it will eventually have to be replaced. If you’re already experiencing major problems with your current air conditioner like an hvac leak, it may be the right time to replace your air conditioning unit.
- You can get or keep your homes temperature comfortable. You may have the wrong size air conditioning system for your home. Or it may be the sign of an aging air conditioner. If your air conditioner is not keeping your house cool, or your electric bill is out of control, it may be time for a new air conditioner and insulation.
Remember, when in doubt about any AC issues, it’s best to consult a professional technician to accurately diagnose and address the problem.
Trouble Shooting Your AC
We’re nearing the start of summer and our air conditioning units will soon be working overtime in Spring Hill, Florida. Inevitably, something may go wrong when you try to start your ac unit after the winter months.
Some of the most common problems you may face with your air conditioner are listed below. If you run into one of these problems, you can try these DIY AC Troubleshooting and DIY AC Repair techniques:
The Issue: Your AC Unit Won’t Turn On
If you can’t get your air conditioning system to start at all, then you may have a blown circuit breaker or fuse, an improperly set or faulty thermostat, or possibly an internal switch has been turned off.
- Make sure the air conditioning unit is receiving power from the electrical panel.
- Reset the circuit breaker or replace the fuse.
- Check the thermostat settings to make sure it’s on “cool” and not set to “off” or “heat.”
- Check the ac units condensation overflow tray for excessive water. Some air conditioners have a sensor on the tray that turns the ac unit off when it senses water.
- Ensure that all switches in and around the air conditioner are set to the “on” position.
- Check the external safety switch which is usually near the condensing unit.
- Is the blower door on the air handler is securely closed?
The Issue: Your AC Unit Turns On But Isn’t Cooling
If you can hear the air conditioner running but it isn’t cooling, this could be a result of blocked airflow — filters, registers or compressors. Low freon levels could also be the problem. Without the right amount of refrigerant, heat & humidity cannot effectively be removed from the air.
- Check the thermostat. Does it need new batteries? Is it set correctly?
- Look at the condenser to see if it’s dirty or blocked. If it’s dirty, clean the condenser and be sure to completely remove the blockage. Condensers can easily become blocked by weeds, grass, or other debris.
- Replace your air filters.
- Has ice has formed on the coils?
- Check the outdoor compressor? Is it dirty? If so, clean it. Your compressor could be faulty or your may be low on freon which would require a air conditioning professional to repair.
The Issue: Low/No Airflow Circulating Throughout Your Home
A blockage in your ductwork, or the ductwork has become disconnected. A dirty air filter could be causing the issue as well.
- Replace or clean the air filter if it’s dirty.
- Look at all ductwork to make sure its not disconnected. You’ll need to check all ductwork including the ductwork in your attic or crawl spaces. Reconnect as needed.
- Are your register dampers set to an open position?
- If you have a basic understanding of the different parts of your air conditioning system, cleaning your air conditioner is something you can do yourself. If the problem persists, and you need professional ac service, we are just a phone call away.
Proper air conditioning maintenance is the best way to avoid issues and prevent problems in the future. Give our Spring Hill air conditioning specialists a call at 352-600-4443 if you have any questions. We’re always happy to help!
Prefer to have a professional diagnose and repair your AC issue? Our team of Spring Hill air conditioning technicians can handle any repair, including an air conditioner leak, issues with the evaporator coil, and the issues listed above. Call us today!
Areas We Service
We service Spring Hill and the surrounding areas.
We are fully licensed and insured.
We always provide 100% customer satisfaction.